Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello!  Welcome to my Passion Blog!  I hope you all will be back again and again each week.  Basically, my passion is movies.  I love all movies-- every genre.  I love to watch comedies, dramas, romances, war films, horror flicks, and more!  I enjoy them from the comfort of my own couch in my living room and in the movie theatre (as long as I am accompanied by an all large combo of my favorite movie theatre snacks!).  In my blog, I will be going through 12 different Academy Award winning films, starting all the way back in the 1940s and working up to present day through an assortment of different films.

Next week, you are all in for a real treat.  I will be traveling back to 1942 to watch the Academy Award Winner Casablanca.

Curious as to what Casablanca is all about?  Check out this trailer!

1 comment:

  1. Kirk, I am so excited for this! I LOVE movies! and I really like how you have a watch list! I will definitely be checking these movies out!

    ReplyDelete